MHT-CET/JEE Main Crash Course (Due to Lockdown this year we won’t be conducting NEET lectures)
Engineering Institutes like NITs IIITs & BIT (Ranchi) give admission on the basis of students performance in JEE Main Exams whereas MHT CET will be conducted for admission to Degree Engineering colleges in Maharashtra. Our classroom program will help students to crack the MHT-CET/JEE Main 2020 which consists of subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
Our teaching methodology is broadly divided into two phases:
- Phases I – Concept building stage
- Phase II – Testing and Perfecting stage
PHASE I – Concept Building Phase
This is an extremely crucial phase of our course , which aims at building a solid foundation of concepts and fundamentals. Every class will consists of diagnostic test along with concept building lectures.
This phase will enable students to;
- Test their grasp and understanding of concepts
- Sharpens problem solving ability
- Master speed building techniques
- Identify area of strength and weakness and work upon it.
- A home assignment will be given to the students at the end of every class.
PHASE II Testing and perfecting stage
During this stage students will write every part syllabus tests for MHT-CET/JEE Main 2020 along with daily lectures. Students will be able to analyse their performance in these tests through our performance feedback system.
This phase of continuous testing and corrective action will enable the students to
- Overcome common errors
- Develop the right exam spirit
- Build the speed necessary to compete the MHT-CET/JEE Main 2020 exam
- Perfect the concept and analytical skills.
- Strengthen the confidence to face the actual MHT-CET/JEE Main 2020 exam
- Doubt classes will be conducted during the last phase.
MHT-CET 2020 tuition fees for these lecture and doubt solving lecture is only Rs.18,000/- (exclusive of 18% GST)
Program Schedule for MHT-CET (Engg) 2020
Course schedule 10th March 2020 to 30th April 2020
Phase I – 6 hrs per day. 6 days per week from 10th March to 20th April
Phase II – Full Syllabus tests, from 21st April to 30th April with periodic doubt solving lecture
JEE-Main 2020 tuition fees for these lecture and doubt solving lecture is only Rs.15,000/- (exclusive of 18% GST)
Course schedule 8th March 2020 to 4th April 2020
Phase I – 6 hrs per day. 6 days per week from 8thMarch to 25th March
Phase II – Full Syllabus tests, from 26th March to 4th April 2020 with periodic doubt solving lecture.