NEET Crash Course – Due to Lockdow this year we won’t be conducting NEET lectures
Our classroom program will help students to crack the NEET 2023 which is conducted for admission to degree Medical colleges in India except for AIIMs & JIPMER institutes.
Our teaching methodology is broadly divided into two phases:
- Phases I – Concept building stage
- Phase II – Testing and Perfecting stage
PHASE I – Concept Building Phase
This is an extremely crucial phase of our course , which aims at building a solid foundation of concepts and fundamentals. Every class will consists of diagnostic test along with concept building lectures.
This phase will enable students to:
- Test their grasp and understanding of concepts
- Sharpens problem solving ability
- Master speed building techniques
- Indentify area of strength and weakness and work upon it.
- A home assignment will be given to the students at the end of every class.
PHASE II Testing and perfecting stage
During this stage students will write : every part syllabus tests for NEET along with daily lectures. Students will be able to analyse their performance in these tests through our performance feedback system.
This phase of continuous testing and corrective action will enable the students to:
- Overcome common errors
- Develop the right exam spirit
- Build the speed necessary to compete the NEET exam
- Perfect the concept and analytical skills.
- Strengthen the confidence to face the actual NEET exam
- Doubt classes will be conducted during the last phase.
Tuition fees for these lecture and doubt solving lecture is only Rs.15,000/- (exclusive of service 18% GST)
Program Schedule for NEET 2023
Course schedule 10th March 2023 to 2nd May 2023
Phase I – 6 hrs per day. 6 days per week from 10thMarch to 4th April
Phase II – Full Syllabus tests, from 10th April to 2nd May with periodic doubt solving lecture.
Mode of Payment : Cheque should be paid in favour of “Nathani’s Classes”